I don’t know why I’m posting this, but I felt like this is important to my life.
-
Me:
I feel like moving is going to complicate a lot of things
I’ve been reading up on college admissions
the north eastern high schools go by %
and their gpa is weighted differentlyI
I can’t help thinking that if I move, my grades will be messed up a lot
think about it
in chiles you can’t take IBs
in MA you can
in MA they dont teach AP lang, but I’m taking it this year
how does that work
Also math analysis is non existant
A lot of my credits are going to be counted as nothing
-
Her:
They will count it, I’m sure
do you not want to move anymore?
-
Me:
I don’t know
I can’t just NOT move
(even though multiple friend’s have offered me board)
-
Her:
Yeah, so just dont worry about it
-
Me:
how do i not worry
this is my life
Also dad wants to change your name
whats up with that
-
Her:
Just take it as it is and you just have to work harder
idk
he can change it if he wants
you know parents makes our names up anyway so I don’t think we have a say in it
-
Me:
I argued with dad
and he said I can suggest names
what fits for me
He wants to name me adam
and i said no
-
Her:
what names do you perfer?
-
Me:
idk
We got in a big fight
because mom and dad acted like they knew things they didn’t
-
Her:
just give him examples
-
Me:
I hate how ignorant they are
-
Her:
dude really, dont fight with them
-
Me:
It wasn’t a fight
more of a debate
-
Her:
yes they are ignorant. but what can we do about it?
just give him some time
-
Me:
I feel really alone here
because its like 3v1
I have completely different views then all of them
-
Her:
make it be like 4 v 0
it will be easier for everyone
just give in dude
-
Me:
if you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for everything
-
Her:
idk what to tell u
You know I just let dad do what he wants
its for the best
-
Me:
dad is so sexist too
and his views are so ancient
and mom and sumi think like traditional koreans
-
Her:
that is how people in his time are
-
Me:
but we don’t live in that time period
somethings just aren’t acceptable in the modern society
-
Her:
or the modern society that you think in
people think in different worlds
people just have to accept that
and sumi and mom are fobs
what can we do about that?
-
Me:
omg you’re so atticus finch
-
Her: I like Atticus Finch
No comments:
Post a Comment