Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mocking Stress



I missed three days of school this week, and I missed it through legitimate reasons too. Wednesday and thursday because I was sick as fuck, and friday because of my mock trial competition.

.

The mock trial competition was surprisingly fun. It was 10 hours of court, but it was an entertaining (partly) ten hours. It’s so amusing to see the lawyers tie up their points and corner the witnesses. For being a first year team, we did not do as bad I thought we would. I can honestly say that day was the first time I’ve ever had an ounce of respect for layne garret. I would do it again if I wasn’t moving.

.

School is stressing me out a lot lately. It really shouldn’t, but I can’t motivate myself to do any work. I really need to stop being a lazy ass and start caring about my future. I don’t want to end up being a poor loser with nothing in life. I’m fine with the amount of friends I have now. I just wish I was better friends with everyone. I feel like I try really hard to get people to like me, I need to stop.

.

I like how everyone likes me, but no one wants to get to know me or be friends. Everyone enjoys the idea of being friends with me, but not actually being friends with me. I have become nothing but a social fad. I’m pretty sure I can count all of my friends with my fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment