Friday, August 27, 2010

Stay Down



A lot of things have been running across my mind ever since I read "The Alchemist". I feel like there are omens in my life. I know, I'm crazy. But seriously, I feel as if I'm getting signs to follow and do something. But what if what you thought was "right" isn't logical? Would you follow the "right" decision or the logical decision. Maybe this split question is why people go into careers like attorney, doctor, professor,and psychologist. Maybe they chose to abandon their dreams and follow the logical choice. The choice that will lead them and their family through an abundant life.

What about happiness? What about our personal legends? Apparently every opportunity missed turns into a curse. I know I've gone through many of those, too scared to take chance only to regret it to this day. My "right" decision is even popping up as dreams. sdvfdbedfrbwefsvwedsa my brain.

Anyways, have you ever felt as if you're maturing? I feel like I'm growing older, wiser, and less immature. I don't believe my friends are at that point yet, or they just might not "grow up" at all. It's so awkward having once shared a common personality, a common view on what comedy is, and a common way we treated people. Now I'm regretting the way I acted, the way I behaved, and the way I hurt others. I was such a hypocritical person, yet I called others that.

Oh my gosh my brain hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment