It's no bullying week in Leon.
We got rubber bracelets and a mandatory signature that says we'll work to end bullying.
I didn't sign my pledge card, since I didn't feel like writing my name on a flimsy piece of paper than meant absolutely nothing. After all, the cards themselves were just thrown away or left on the desks by students.
This girl in front of me had an "interesting" conversation with me.
"Hey you need to sign this."
"No point, its not like we're turning this in."
"No, sign it so you'll promise to stop bullying, since you're a bully."
"I'm a bully?"
"Ya you hate white people."
At that moment I couldn't tell if that girl was trolling me hard or not. Since she kept a straight face and even repeated the same things after class while we walked.
-----------------------
Before this, she mentioned this show on mtv that goes to different schools and brings everyone together to share their "bully" stories.
I didn't know what she was talking about.
no cable is always best...
Anyways she went on to say how the "popular" kids, who were the bullies, had been bullied the most. Fame game
---------------------
In chemistry there this gay kid in my class. Every day he walks in with a new piece of drama in his life. "OMG -insert female name here- was soooo mean to me". "Wow you can not believe what she did". "-insert female name here- is such a bitch."
Don't get me wrong, I'm not homophobic or anything, I just hate drama sluts who whine about themselves.
His stories are always funny, and nothing is ever his fault.
example 1: "You know how -insert female name here- is in my -insert class here-? She was listening to music and I was just like '-insert female name here- no one wants to listen to your music'. Then she started to bitch at me, oh I hate her."
example 2: "SHE SLAPPED ME! I only said some stuff about her and she slapped me! No one slaps me. I told her next time she touches me, I'm telling the office."
list goes on and on.
---
Completely unrelated, but I'm reading "Night" by Elie Wesiel. Its about a Jewish family who gets deported to Auschwitz. It tells of how this man survived a Jew shooting by the nazis and how he tried to warn people, but they just called him mad. Then the Nazis game to their land and everyone thought they were nice. Then the nazis occupied their area and forced the Jews to go to Ghettos. Then over half the people were transported out of the ghettos to who knows where. The Author's family was the half that didn't get deported right away. They moved to a smaller ghetto to be held.
The Author stated that the Ghettos weren't guarded and you could come in and out. Their old maid came and begged them to leave the ghetto and that she has a safehouse prepared for them. I'm just like, why didn't you go. You know that the Nazis were killing Jews. Whyyyy
Anyways, they didn't leave, they stayed and baked cakes for their journey, After they got put in the trains, this depressed elderly woman kept crying about being separated from her husband and 2/3 kids. People felt bad for her at first, then they just flat out got vulgar. She screamed about fire (referring to the cremation chambers in the camps.) but people just smacked to to be quiet. They literally smacked a 50 year old lady till she got quiet. Then she would act up later, and they smacked her again.
oh god this book is so sad, like legit sadness.
No comments:
Post a Comment