Tuesday, May 31, 2011

INSECURITIES



Whenever people talk about middle school experiences, I personally have nothing to say. I was shy, insecure, and a lot of people would harass me. Go to youtube and type in my name, there’s a video of ari messing with me.

I remember hating lunch time. Finding a table to eat at was impossible, probably because I was close to no one. I sat with a bunch of immature douche bags because I knew 1 person at that table. I sucked it up and stayed with them because I had no where else to go.

I’m not trying to say that I’ve broken free from my shell, and turned into a beautiful butterfly or anything. But I’ve gotten a lot more, uh, “free”. I stopped caring about how others think of me and started saying what I wanted. I learned that people will like you for who you are. Crazy right?!

I talk to a lot of the people who would bully me now. I’m actually friends with a few of them. I’m fairly content with my life. My grades may not be perfect, and I might not be mr.home coming king, but im happy being me.

This post is for a friend. You’re honestly funny, and it’s pretty hard to make me laugh. It’s impossible to imagine anyone hating you, mostly because you’re such a nice person. Don’t mind people like that. Those who mind won’t matter, and those who matter won’t mind.

This is coming from someone who was practically mute in middle school. Don’t worry about what people think about you, say what you want to. You’re going to be something worth while when you grow up, and don’t you forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment