My dad told me he thought I was smarter than my older sister.I was honestly shocked. This is the golden child of the family hes comparing me too. The one who makes the grade, perfectly bilingual, sociable, hard working, talented, and on and on and on.
He told me that I had something special my sister could only work for.
Back when I was a little kid, everyone in my village thought I was going to be something great one day. When the other kids would get bored and frustrated with things they didn’t understand, I would sit there for hours and hours trying to figure it out.
Well I’m not a genius, far from it. I’m lazy, dumb, and lax. Seriously, what am I good at? I feel like I let them down. I feel like I let everyone down. Here I am, Gojung village’s baby Eisenstein. Making a stupid blog post at 1:27 am filled with horrid grammar and overall mediocracy.
No comments:
Post a Comment