I think I did bad.
I woke up at 6:00 and made my way to FSU. We got there around 7:10 and I just waited with the other people since it didn’t start until 8. Everyone was a senior and I only saw like 1 other junior (JT Thompson was there). Its either we were the only juniors, or the juniors from Florida High are huge.
The English section was cake easy. Like super cake easy. Like this is the stuff we did in 6th grade easy. The Math section sure wasn’t though. The SAT math is way easier and the ACT math had stuff from trig. I forgot how to do SAS, cosine and sines, and other jank stuff. Both sections took 1 hour each and I felt brain dead after the math section. We took a 10 min break and I went to pee.
We started on the reading part after the break ended. It was fairly simple with a few confusing problems. The science part of the exam was hell for me. Its funny how people say that the science part is the easiest, but I was struggling like hell. Most of the questions was just analyzing data and answering based on the information provided. I just felt like there wasn’t enough time provided and the questions were worded awkwardly. But thats just me.
The writing part seemed easy at first. I mean, the prompt was whether you support local curfew laws or not. I thought it would be an easy paper. Then mine started to crash and burn. I put in irrelevant things and the points I made were horrible.
I just feel like I did really bad. I like the SATs better
poop on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment