I skipped church today. This makes it the 3rd week in a row I’ve skipped church. Its funny how my dad is a pastor and my sister is a church freak, yet I’m like the worst christian ever. I don’t think I can even label myself as a christian. I always hesitate when people ask me if I’m christian or not. I don’t want people to look at me and think “oh, thats what a christian is”, because I’m not.
I fear God. I fear for what will happen to me when I die. I guess this is why I don’t completely call myself a non-believer. I’ve gone through too many personal experiences to say God doesn’t exist, because I know he does. Its just I don’t have a relationship with him. I wish I could call myself a Christian, but I keep pushing him away.
No comments:
Post a Comment