Thursday, April 12, 2012
Show time: Opening Day
I remember going into auditions as a joke. I got in and I kept regretting it daily. The practices consumed so much time and energy, I would have quit if I could. Today was our opening night…..it was fucking amazing.
.
Everyone was great and we all had so much fun….I had fun. I think all the time I spent into it was worth it. Even though I have a minuscule part in the production, the people I’ve befriended and the times we all spent together was worth it in the end. My friends were the one who made me audition, I ended up talking with other people more than my friends. If I wasn’t moving, I would sign up for next year’s production too.
.
I’m really glad I decided to join.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment