
I was talking, I mean "working" with my friend in AP World class one day. Awkwardly enough, the teacher's desk was right next to where we were sitting. Adding onto the awkwardness, the teacher began to listen and join in on our conversation. Oh Mr.Welch you!~ On a side note, Mr.Welch talks about penises and pornography waaaay too much.
We all act like a Mr.Welch sometimes. Our curious ears go and follow the sound waves in the air, and sucks it right up to our brain. Sometimes, you just can't help but think, "Seriously? The only thing you can talk about is your new haircut and how much weight you're hoping to lose on Jenny Craig?".
Is it wrong to think that the average Americans (only because I live in America and can't make generalizations about how other societies think)are completely self absorbed in our own self? Maybe I'm just a judgmental jellyfish, yep, thats probably it.
No comments:
Post a Comment