The new school year has already started. I think I'm going to set some goals. Not saying I'll follow them to the point, but it's not a bad thing to set up.
1) Don't do anything you'd regret
Look back 5 years, do you have any regrets? Of course you do.
Look back 1 year, do you have any regrets? Of course you do.
Look back 1 month, any more regrets? Of course you do.
Look back just a week, do you regret anything? Of course you do.
Maybe you even regret the things you did yesterday, or two days ago.
"Why did you do this, you shouldn't have done it! If you did this and not that, your life would have been better!"
Sometimes we regret decisions that we made, or the decisions we didn't make. There are endless amounts of things I wanted to do or say, but I didn't. Maybe I was scared or shy, maybe I was just worried about what others thought of me. I don't want to live life regretful for what I did/didn't do.
2) Try
I'm regretting this year about how much I didn't try last year. I didn't try, so I passed classes with a mediocre B, not an A. Those weren't high B's either, they were 80%s. I didn't even care to do assignments if they didn't weigh enough "credit". I feel so stupid, now I'm starting to fall behind. I'm going to try this year, and I do mean it.
3) Spend time wisely
Life goes by too fast, don you think? Lets not waste it on trivial activities, but things that matter the most.
4) Don't conform
Friends change, but that doesn't mean you should change with them. I feel like I've continued to change myself to make others happy. Not good changes, but bad ones. I'm tired of that, I'm tired of becoming a worst person. Society views racism as comedy, so it's acceptable. Society views that it's ok to make fun of someone because they're different. I don't want to follow society's views anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment