Friday, January 27, 2012
Bang
This was a big day for me.
In guitar class Mr.Miller walks up to me with a smile and says, “musical results are posted at 2:15!”
I have been completely bamboozled by Mr.Miller’s behavior this week. Hes actually being nice to me…its weird.
I go to check the results and I see a mob of girls around the bulletin. Some of them were happy, others crying, and the rest congratulating their friends on their parts.
I got into the play and I ended up having a lot of tiny roles. I got more roles than the other great actors that auditioned, I was really surprised. It seems over whelming now since I just wanted to dance a bit in the back ground to use it for my college resume. Now I have lines and dance moves and ugh.
—
I was the Timber Wolves mascot for this evening’s final basketball game. I thought being the school mascot would be really fun and stuff. It wasn’t at all.
The suit is sooooo hot. Like blazing hell hot. Plus little kids are constantly at your tail (literally). I had to entertain myself by mocking the other school’s cheerleaders. I copied everything that they did. When the dance team came on, I mocked them too. I have a real cynical taste in humor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment