Friday, July 9, 2010

No flash photography please


Summer break, the "funnest" time of the year. Every day should be action packed and loaded like a chubby kid's face during thanksgiving. Whats more action packed than aa day spent watching Detective Conan Episodes? NOTHING.

No, a precious day of summer shouldn't be wasted watching a cartoon show. So after our Conan Party, we decided to go for a tour of "Dyanamic Busan". Not for our enjoyment, but to do something with our couch potatoed bodies. Lookie, we we're the only ones on a two story topless bus. We we're the only ones there.

It seemed as if the bus driver was just waiting for someone to board, since he left right after we got on. We had a great tour of Busan. We saw buildings, people, broken english, miss spelled english, english that made no sense at all, and random english letters put together at an attempt to create a word. The highlight must have been people starring at us and pointing. I know I'm amazingly beautiful and all, but, well, as my girl Miley Cyrus would say, "I want to be treated like a normal person,not a celebrity!" But...Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days! Everybody, knows what I'm talking bout, everybody feels that way!

Just keeping it real, dog. (or is it dawg?)

No comments:

Post a Comment