Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trending Topic

Have you ever tried going to sleep at night with full intentions of getting a blissful night's rest? Only to be bombarded with thoughts and more thoughts that spring up from your previous thoughts? It's like doing a research paper on wikipedia (Not the most "teacher approved" way to do things, but we all do it anyways). You're reading up on Queen Elizabeth, five minutes later you're on a page about mountain goats, don't you love short attention spans?

Anyways, I kind of started this blog because someone suggested I should. I decided to do it after my midnight mind orgy of random thoughts I had yesterday. I have no idea how the title relates to this post at all. It just happened to be the first thing that popped into my head. I feel like such a spastic freak, just typing whatever that's coming to my mind right now. I am a dumb Asian according to my Spanish Teacher. Also according to my spanish teacher, Muslims are crazy and Asians are nice and polite, even though they bombed pearl harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment