Since money is what Samantha cares about, I bought her a $25 gift card to starbucks. I know this is going to back fire for sure, but screw her. I gave her a present I thought she would like and she complains about the price tag????
I'm not sad anymore, I'm just furious. I'm angry at samantha for being ungrateful, I'm angry at artie for making me feel like the scum of the earth, I'm angry at xue for being a one sided friend, and I'm angry at myself for who knows what. I have no idea why I'm talking to artie about any of this. He's the one who made me feel like crap and samantha the one whos been my friend. I'm sad that the asians are just giving me 10 dollars for secret santa.
No, I feel horrible. I feel sad and furious that don't care about me and think money is what I really care about. I have no friends
why do I keep lying to myself that I do? Time after time, the same thing happens and it just shows that I have no friends at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment